AUGUST 10, 2017
CLASS ORDER & MPH
- 5,000#Farm Stock Tractor - 4.0 mph
- 6,000# Farm Stock Tractor - 4.0 mph
- 7,500# Farm Stock Tractor - 4.5 mph
- 6,200# Light Limited Super Stock
- 9,000# Farm Stock Tractor - 5.0 mph
- 11,000# Farm Stock Tractor - 5.5 mph
- 13,000# Farm Stock Tractor - 6.5 mph
FARM STOCK RULES
- Judges will have final say in any matters that
- Purse for classes: $300 = 100*80*60*40*20
- Speed limits are set for each class. The sled will
sound a horn if the tractor exceeds the set speed limit. Once the sled
reaches 150 feet if the horn sounds the driver is disqualified.
- Tractors are not to exceed 115% of manufacturer
engine RPM data. Tractors are subject to a random check. Tractors must
have a working governor.
- All tractors must weigh-in before each pull or
will be disqualified.
- No cut or ground tires, no duals or steel driving
wheels, rubber bolted to flat steel accepted. No steel crawler tractors.
- No weights to exceed more than 13’ from center of
- Exhaust shall be a minimum of 12 inches above the
hood or to the rear of the tractor.
- Tractors are to have hood and grill (stock
appearing) in place.
- Drawbars 20 inches high maximum.18 inch minimum
distance from center of rear axle, pull point shall be clevis or
horizontal plate with a 4 inch hole or larger. No lifting of hitches
- After drawbars have been measured, drawbar can not
be altered and air pressure in tires can not be altered. Drawbars are
subject to re-measuring after the pull at the discretion of the track
- Contestants must be 18 years old or have parents’
- A tractor may be entered multiple times per class
with different drivers; but only one driver will be awarded. Entry
Clerks MUST be made aware of the multiple entry at the time of entry or
BOTH drivers will be disqualified for the class.
- Drivers will draw for position at time of entry.
- When staging for your class, if you are not to
your tractor after the second call you will be disqualified and not
permitted to pull.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages prior to bulling will mean
- There will be NO smoking in the Grandstand, Arena,
or Staging areas.
- Contestants will conduct themselves in a
sportsmanlike manner or risk being disqualified.
- Tractor must remain inbounds or be disqualified.
- No intentional jerking or hole digging allowed
- Any exposed turbochargers will be shielded by 1/16
inch or thicker metal.
- Any loss of weights during a pull, the puller will
- The first puller has the option to come back and
pull again immediately or drop to the sixth or last spot if not
satisfied with pull, puller must decide before unhooked from sled. If
mechanical problems, a puller may drop to last position.
- Each puller will have 2 attempts to move the sled
75 feet. Second attempt will be measured and official.
- Any safety items, such as fire extinguishers or
safety blankets, fire jacket and helmet are accepted and highly
- Tractor is to run on one fuel only, gasoline, LP,
or diesel fuel only – no mixing of fuels.
- Diesel tractors must have standard injection pump
for make and model of tractor.
- NO one admitted free at the gate.
- Puller must drive on track, hook to sled and drive
off track by themselves.
- Tractors must have stock engine or manufactured
- All Turbocharged gas engines must run through
- Weights cannot be behind or on the drawbar or on
the three point hitch that interfere with the hooking of the chain to
the tractor. No weights are to interfere with the person hooking the
tractor to the sled, they must have a clear, unobstructed view of the
- All tractors must be in neutral or park
(transmission selector) while being hitched or unhitched.
- Judges have the right to stop and disqualify a
tractor if it is not operating in what would be considered a safe
- For the 13,000# & 11,000# classes - any tire size
up to 30.5-32.
- For the 9,000#, 7,500# classes – maximum tire size
- For the 6,000# & 5,000# - maximum tire size
- A $20 entry fee will be required for one tractor
with one driver per class. Each additional class entered requires an
additional $20 fee.
- Erie County Fairgrounds will not be held
responsible for accidents or damage to tractors, drivers or spectators.
- Can only run tractor in either Farm Stock class or
Light Limited Super Stock class – not both.
- Violation of any rule shall constitute a
- All Rules subject to change by Pull Committee.
- Any Questions will be answered by Pull Committee.
For more information on the farm stock
classes call Mark Stacy 419-656-5126.
5000lbs Farm Stock -
6000lbs Farm Stock -
6500lbs Cheater -
7500lbs Farm Stock -
8500lbs Cheater -
9000lbs Farm Stock -
11000lbs Farm Stock -
13000lbs Farm Stock